Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where have I been?!

I apologize for my absence, but I was gone for good reason.  The last few days have been spent doing some major spring cleaning (that's right, I said spring - it has to be here soon) and with the cleaning came a big move for me, my own craft room!!!  Here are some pics, it's still not quite as organized as I would like it but it's really nice to have my own space...if it looks untidy I can just close my door!

 Welcome!  Prior to this my desk was in the corner of our living room.  It was definately functional but now that Zane is older, there is no reason why he can't come downstairs to play while I work :)
 Lots more storage, Yay!!!  That means more shopping for meeeee!
The little corner cupboard was my kitchen cupboard in my playhouse when I was a little girl :)  Now it holds my special knick knacks that have been packed away since Nick was born - 11 years ago!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the peek into my space, more pics will come as I beautify it :)  Also more layout pics as soon as I get settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment