Sunday, March 24, 2013

Playing With Chipboard!

This is a cute chipboard album that a friend asked me to make as a Father's Day gift.  I love these little altered books, what a great way to showcase your loved one!  I order them from Etsy most of the time, they have unique shapes, etc.  They are relatively simple to make, I use Tombow glue (The BEST!!! I ordered mine from www.acherryontop.com, but you can also get it from Stampin Up) to stick the paper to the chipboard, cut around it with a very sharp craft knife, sand the edges, and in my case I like to use a little ink around the edges as well to give it a nice distressed look.  Once you're done that part, then you just let your imagination take you away in decorating the pages, anything goes - and it's a great way to clear out your stash, making room for new supplies, lol!










2 comments: